Friday 6 November 2020

Disabled Army Vet In Madera Needs Medical Marijuana For Pain, But Cannot Easily Get It

As a fully disabled Army veteran, managing my pain is always a challenge. After being medically discharged in 2013 due to a spinal and traumatic brain injury, I’ve experienced three spinal surgeries, three knee surgeries, and countless physical therapy and rehabilitation sessions. Yet my hometown of Madera, where I live with my wife and three young children, has chosen to stop access to the medicine that helps me most: cannabis. On Nov. 16, Fresno Superior…

Disabled Army Vet In Madera Needs Medical Marijuana For Pain, But Cannot Easily Get It posted first on http://uppercanadaseedbank.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Cannabis Better For Sports Injuries Than Traditional Painkillers?

By using cannabis instead of over-the-counter drugs, athletes have an opportunity to make a faster recovery from their injuries, among othe...